Luxemburg Moblility and Well-being Workshop
The key to living a healthy life is not having pain and being able to express yourself through your movement for the longest time possible. Our body is a complex organism, but the things we need to do to keep it healthy, strong and vital are simple.
During this one day workshop where you will learn more about:
- What is movement and why it doesn’t equal mobility?
- Quality of movement in everyday life and in training – Quality beats quantity…
- Start with breathing – The underestimated element.
- Body Assessment – Using simple movements to expose deficits
- Mobility is king – Joint mobility and flexibility. Why you should start with mobility before strength?
- Addressing pain points of modern people and dealing with it – neck pain; shoulder impingement; kyphosis; lower back pain; tight hips; tight hamstrings; Achilles pain; ankle sprains
- Basic movement skills
- Squat (squatting for rest); How many ways can you squat?
- Wall sit variations
- Push up;
- Single leg work – Why single leg exercises are so important?
- Hanging/pull up for healthy shoulders and spine. Why pulling is more important than pushing in the modern world?
- Crawling – we start from the floor when we learn to walk. What we can learn from babies and animals?
- Handstand – discover the benefits of going upside down
- Taking care of the core – It’s more than your six pack abs. How the fitness industry got us tricked?
- Imbalances – We all have them; how to notice and level them
- Myofascial release – Get rid of your massage therapist
- Regressions for Progress – Using progression to give the body a chance. Why taking a step back is a good thing?
- Changing your habits to change your health – Tips for changing your work/home environment
- Nutrition simplified – basic nutritional guidelines to lose fat, become healthier and look awesome at the beach
Of course, we won’t limit ourselves to this knowledge only. There will be a lot more useful and practical tips and tools to become a healthier and more athletic individual. Want to know how, sign up and find out!